Rave Reviews For Noah's Ark Resort!
We spent 5 nights in a private tent site in July and it was great. The owners are wonderful, the sites & facilities are very clean. It was great to have a place to do dishes and cook if needed. Free, hot, clean showers. Fresh coffee each morning (free) I will be staying there again next time I travel that way.
Exceeded my expectations. My fiancé and I had booked a little cabin for 2 nights. The cabins was extremely clean, the whole campground site is -- washrooms and showers included. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Free coffee is offered every morning. I would definitely go back again! We had such a nice stay! Revelstoke is such a nice town too.
Really friendly staff at this location. We came in late when we were visiting and they arranged a way for us to get in after hours.
They have a really nice campground, coffee bar, and REALLY clean and modern showers/bathrooms (the feet towels are a very nice touch). The giant ark is a nice touch.
Best place ever! Enjoyed the view from the boat (yogurt is amazing). Bathrooms were nice and clean. And the staff was so kind and considerate.
Great friendly little campsite with rv and tenting sites. Free showers. Clean friendly quiet atmosphere. Would camp here again for sure. 5 out of 5. +++
Had a wonderful time love the cabin will be back again in the fall. Was nice to just rest and relax.
Lovely place, lovely people and a great economical choice! The cabins are super cozy and comfortable!
I loved it they were great we lucked out we hadn't made reservations and someone had cancelled they gave us a cabin at a great rate. We ended up staying for two nights I got to know the owners and they are lovely people I am definitely interested in goin back next year. The view is awesome as well. There's also tent camping at this location theres a frozen yogurt stand there shaped like Noah's arch great place for a holiday
We go here every August and it's always amazing, would recommend to everyone!
Great place and great people and one nice veiw
We stayed at Noah's Ark resort on our way from Calgary, AB to Osoyoos, BC. Sadly, we only had time to stay one night so didn't get an opportunity to explore the resort more. There are hiking trails and other activities that we could have enjoyed if we stayed longer.
We chose to stay at the resort while gassing up in Revelstoke. Luckily is was early in the season (end of May) so they had availability for our two RVs. They provide full hookups and great surroundings for a very affordable price.
You can tell the owners really care for their resort and their customers, offering many small but nice perks for all who say (popcorn at night, coffee in the morning).
I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the wash facilities are. The showers are fantastic!
Next time I hope to stay longer and during the normal season when the yogurt shop is open and the surrounding activities are up and running.
Highly recommended to everyone!
We were just there one night however it was a fun place.
Of course, the yogurt bar---2nd to none!
And not priced out of the park, either.
Lots of choices including gluten and/or dairy free!
Even if I can't camp next time on Hwy 1, I am going to stop for yogurt!!
We had the pleasure of spending a weekend in a Cabin here... we will most definitely return. It was clean and the owners were very friendly and accommodating. Excellent family vacation spot. Thanx for everything =)
This is an amazing place and the owners are the best! super friendly and kind persons!
Enjoy the peaceful and scenic surroundings as you setup on a comfortable grass site. Power and water are available at each RV site.
May 1st, 2018
September 30th, 2018
CAMPING CHECK IN TIME:
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CAMPING CHECK OUT TIME:
CABIN CHECK IN TIME:
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CABIN CHECK OUT TIME:
GATE CLOSES AT 8:00 pm
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site
- Tent Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹
May 1st - June 7th & Sept 3rd - Sept. 30th
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $19.95
- Tent Site with Water & Power $22.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $24.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $26.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $65.95
June 8th - Sept. 2nd
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $28.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $30.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $34.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $37.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $69.95
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $35.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $38.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $42.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $45.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $79.95
-A 50% deposit is required to gurantee a reservation. Balance due at check in.
-RV and Tent sites - Prices included are for 2 persons and $3.00 additional per person
- Camping Cabins -Prices included are for 2 persons. $5.00 additional per person. $10.00 additional for each pet.
-Travel Trailer Rentals: Prices stated are for 2 persons. $10/night additional per person and $20 additional per pet per night.
- Bedding available on request for Cabins at $20 a set
- Taxes not included in prices
- Firewood available
- The prices are subject to change without notice
- All Sites include picnic tables and fire pits with grills.
- Free hot showers and morning coffee.
- Please contact us for "Special Group Rate Discounts
NOTE: No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
- ¹ On the May, August and September long weekends, ALL cabin rentals are three night rentals.
- ¹ When July 1st falls on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, we consider that to be a long weekend and subject to the same three night rental.
- ¹ During High Season, all weekend cabin rentals are two night rentals.
- No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
Cancellation Requirements as follows:
- Camping: If you are unable to honor your reservation, call and cancel prior to 72 hours of arrival date.
Cancellation Fee: First night registration and 50% of remaining stay.
- Cabins: 14 Days - Prior to arrival date call and cancel.
Cancellation fee: First night registration and 50% of reamining stay
- Group Policy: Please contact the office at 1-877-455-CAMP(2267) for specific details of the Group Policy.
Noah's Ark Resort is a very well kept, peaceful, and family oriented campground and RV park located just outside of Revelstoke BC, where all the natural beauty is still intact. And we've landscaped our camp sites and rv sites to compliment that beauty. You will find us half way between Revelstoke and Sicamous, just off the scenic Trans Canada Highway. Nestled between the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains, Revelstoke is home to some of the best recreational spots in the world. You will enjoy camping, RV'ing and cabin renting at our beautifully scenic campground! For all the details and more information, go to our website: Camping Revelstoke