Enjoy all the pleasures of camping in the Revelstoke BC area without any of the hassels of a tent. At Noah's Ark Resort we have several camping cabins available for your enjoyment. Cabin rentals have many advantages over tenting, and have you seen the price for hotel or motel accommodations in Revelstoke, Sicamous and Salmon Arm?
We are a full service campground and RV Park here at Noah's Ark Resort, and that includes going all out to provide you with a variety of the best hospitality and accommodation services possible! Maybe you'd like to put the kids in a cabin for the night while you enjoy some private time in your tent or motorhome. Wait a second..... leave the kids in the tent and get away in your own cabin rental. Whatever your reason to rent a cabin in the Revelstoke BC area, we're pleased to be able to offer this cabin rentals service to you!
A camping cabin is a full frame rental unit. It is built just like your house with 2 x 4's and insulation. Rather than drywall however, the interior is a rough-sawn pine boarding to give it that rustic appearance. There is private key lock entrance door, lights (inside and out), 15 amp electrical service with heater, and there is a water tap at the outside front corner of the cabin for convenience. Each cabin sits up off the ground on a solid wooden deck with entrance step. All camping cabins are approximately 14' x 14' in size or about the size of a medium bedroom in your home. Each cabin is furnished to accommodate rentals for 6 people to sleep comfortably.
May 1st, 2018
September 30th, 2018
CAMPING CHECK IN TIME:
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CAMPING CHECK OUT TIME:
CABIN CHECK IN TIME:
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CABIN CHECK OUT TIME:
GATE CLOSES AT 8:00 pm
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site
- Tent Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹
May 1st - June 7th & Sept 3rd - Sept. 30th
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $19.95
- Tent Site with Water & Power $22.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $24.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $26.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $65.95
June 8th - Sept. 2nd
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $28.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $30.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $34.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $37.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $69.95
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $35.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $38.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $42.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $45.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $79.95
-A 50% deposit is required to gurantee a reservation. Balance due at check in.
-RV and Tent sites - Prices included are for 2 persons and $3.00 additional per person
- Camping Cabins -Prices included are for 2 persons. $5.00 additional per person. $10.00 additional for each pet
- Bedding available on request for Cabins at $20 a set
- Taxes not included in prices
- Firewood available
- The prices are subject to change without notice
- All Sites include picnic tables and fire pits with grills.
- Free hot showers and morning coffee.
- Please contact us for "Special Group Rate Discounts
NOTE: No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
- ¹ On the May, August and September long weekends, ALL cabin rentals are three night rentals.
- ¹ When July 1st falls on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, we consider that to be a long weekend and subject to the same three night rental.
- ¹ During High Season, all weekend cabin rentals are two night rentals.
- No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
Cancellation Requirements as follows:
- Camping: If you are unable to honor your reservation, call and cancel prior to 72 hours of arrival date.
Cancellation Fee: First night registration and 50% of remaining stay.
- Cabins: 14 Days - Prior to arrival date call and cancel.
Cancellation fee: First night registration and 50% of reamining stay
- Group Policy: Please contact the office at 1-877-455-CAMP(2267) for specific details of the Group Policy.
Noah's Ark Resort is a very well kept, peaceful, and family oriented campground and RV park located just outside of Revelstoke BC, where all the natural beauty is still intact. And we've landscaped our camp sites and rv sites to compliment that beauty. You will find us half way between Revelstoke and Sicamous, just off the scenic Trans Canada Highway. Nestled between the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains, Revelstoke is home to some of the best recreational spots in the world. You will enjoy camping, RV'ing and cabin renting at our beautifully scenic campground! For all the details and more information, go to our website: Camping Revelstoke