Discover the magic in an old-growth BC forest at The Enchanted Forest, the "twin attraction" to SkyTrek Adventure Park! Both Revelstoke, British Columbia attractions, including: Old World Fantasies (more than 300 hand-made figurines and houses), BC's tallest tree house, the Castle and the Nature Walk (wetlands, boardwalk, interpretative trail and self guided row boat tour).
Experience BC adventure and fly through the treetops at SkyTrek Adventure Park, the "twin attraction" to The Enchanted Forest! Both Revelstoke, British Columbia attractions, including: 4 High Ropes Challenge Courses, the Adventure Tower (Sky Swing, Sky Drop, 2 Climbing Walls, Jacob's Ladder), the Kid's Tree Adventure and the Jungle Gym for the little ones! See you in the trees!
Spend a day at the lake! Located right just 8 kilometers east is a nice beach for great swimming. Bring your own equipment for water skiing, sailing, wind surfing, canoeing and fishing for several different types of trout.
Enjoy a wide variety of talent in the heart of Revelstoke's historic downtown.
In Grizzly Plaza, locals and tourists alike enjoy the entertainment during our cool summer nights. July from 7 to 10 pm and August from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.
Discover Canada's history and railway heritage! Learn about the building of the railway, the workers involved, the final days of construction and present day operation. The Museum's unique design complements the multitude of beautiful artifacts and the large photo collection displayed.
Talking "wands" guide you through the dam, one of North America's largest hydro-electric developments. The two-hour, self-guided tour includes an elevator trip to the 175-metre-high dam crest, powerhouse and circuit-breaker galleries, tailrace area and control room. Open May to mid-Oct.
Just west of Revelstoke, Crazy Creek Falls is set right along the Trans Canada Highway. A viewing platform overlooks the falls and rapids, and a cable suspension bridge goes over the canyon and falls.
Experience a treasure of magic and beauty waiting to be discovered - where the most adventurous return with the most rewarding experience. Take a drive along the summit parkway through a variety of geographical zones. From dense old-growth rainforests of giant cedar and pine, travel up through subalpine forests, and finally alpine meadows and tundra.
In 1885, The Last Spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven into the ground by the Honorable Donald Alexander Smith. This event commemorated the completion of the trans-continental railway, as well as the unifying of Canada. Located west of Revelstoke at Craigellachie, The Last Spike signifies an important moment in Canada's history.
A fresh & exhilarating mountain river awaits! Since 1993 we have shown whitewater rafting enthusiasts from around the world the spectacular beauty of the Revelstoke area of British Columbia while drifting down the wild and scenic Illecillewaet River. We have a fantastic river to show you. We travel over 22 km down the Illecillewaet River. It's not all whitewater, but there's plenty to get you good and wet.
Come join us at the Aquatic Centre for some fun and relaxation all year round. Along with a friendly staff, we have a 25 metre pool offering lane swimming, Climbing wall, Leisure pool with a Lazy River, Wild Waterslide, Hot Tub, Sauna and Steam Room.
Canada's Top Rated SNOWMOBILING DESTINATION
Just west of us is the entrance to some of Canada's best trail riding and alpine snowmobiling. With some of the best snow conditions, huge open bowls filled with powder, innumerable meadows, meticulously groomed trails and breathtaking mountain top and lake view scenery, this area has it all!
Whether you're just a casual rider or an experienced adrenaline junkie, this are is, without question, one of the best areas in Canada, if not North America, to fire up your machine and go for a ride!
Thankfully at Noah's Ark Resort, you're literally minutes away from snowmobiling paradise!
The Thompson Okanagan IS A GOLFER'S PARADISE
From Kelowna, to Kamloops and back over to Revelstoke, Noah's Ark Resort is surrounded by some of Canada's highest rated golf courses.
Just south east of us, in the resort town of Sicamous, is Hyde Mountain on Mara Lake; a stunning Les Furber designed championship course with unbelievable elevated lake and valley views.
Further west, Kamloops is home to numerous world class courses such as The Dunes, Rivershore, Eaglepoint and Tabiano.
To the south, you can enjoy Predator Ridge which has been a two time host to the Telus World Skins Game featuring players such as Fred Couples, Mike Weir and Phil Mickelson
Finally, just to the east of us is the unforgettable Revelstoke Golf Club.
Enjoy Our Hot Summers On SHUSWAP & MARA LAKE
At 89 km in length with over 1,500 km of shoreline, Shuswap Lake is one of the most sought after beach life destinations in all of Canada. Known as the Houseboat Capital of the World, once you experience all that the mighty Shuswap has to offer, you'll never want to go leave.
Connected to Shuswap Lake is the pristine gem known as Mara Lake. Situated to the south, it has countless miles of sandy beaches and is a favorite for water skiing and wakeboarding enthusiasts.
Both lakes have an abundance of different fish species including Chinook Salmon, Coho Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout and Burbot.
Click Our Interactive Tour Map
Entrance to Yard Creek Provinial Park - home of some of Canada's greatest snowmobiling terrain
Predator Ridge Golf Resort
The Rise Golf Course
Silver Star Mountain Resort
Silver Star Mountain Resort
Sun Peaks Ski Resort
Salmon Arm Golf Club
Talking Rock Golf Resort
Rivershore Estate & Golf Links
Eaglepoint Golf Resort
The Dunes Golf Resort
Tobiano Golf Resort
Sun Rivers Golf Resort
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Selkirk Tanglers Helicopter Skiing
Big White Ski Resort
Queest Mt. (Snowmobiling)
Crowfoot Mt. (Snowmobiling)
May 1st, 2018
September 30th, 2018
CAMPING CHECK IN TIME:
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CAMPING CHECK OUT TIME:
CABIN CHECK IN TIME:
3:00 pm - 8:00 pm PST
CABIN CHECK OUT TIME:
GATE CLOSES AT 8:00 pm
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site
- Tent Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water & Power
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹
May 1st - June 7th & Sept 3rd - Sept. 30th
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $19.95
- Tent Site with Water & Power $22.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $24.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $26.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $65.95
June 8th - Sept. 2nd
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $28.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $30.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $34.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $37.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $69.95
- Unserviced RV or Tent Site $35.00
- Tent Site with Water & Power $38.95
- RV Site with Water & Power $42.95
- RV Site with Water, Power & Sewer $45.95
- Revelstoke Cabins (Sleeps up to 6)¹ $79.95
-A 50% deposit is required to gurantee a reservation. Balance due at check in.
-RV and Tent sites - Prices included are for 2 persons and $3.00 additional per person
- Camping Cabins -Prices included are for 2 persons. $5.00 additional per person. $10.00 additional for each pet.
-Travel Trailer Rentals: Prices stated are for 2 persons. $10/night additional per person and $20 additional per pet per night.
- Bedding available on request for Cabins at $20 a set
- Taxes not included in prices
- Firewood available
- The prices are subject to change without notice
- All Sites include picnic tables and fire pits with grills.
- Free hot showers and morning coffee.
- Please contact us for "Special Group Rate Discounts
NOTE: No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
- ¹ On the May, August and September long weekends, ALL cabin rentals are three night rentals.
- ¹ When July 1st falls on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday, we consider that to be a long weekend and subject to the same three night rental.
- ¹ During High Season, all weekend cabin rentals are two night rentals.
- No discounts given on weekends, holidays or low season.
Cancellation Requirements as follows:
- Camping: If you are unable to honor your reservation, call and cancel prior to 72 hours of arrival date.
Cancellation Fee: First night registration and 50% of remaining stay.
- Cabins: 14 Days - Prior to arrival date call and cancel.
Cancellation fee: First night registration and 50% of reamining stay
- Group Policy: Please contact the office at 1-877-455-CAMP(2267) for specific details of the Group Policy.